Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Oooh, I do love a Daal Makhani.

Where is this place? Can you send a link or address?

Hanging around with the street kids, the glw and I would just go to dirt cheap places in the Ganj, with the odd expensive breakfast in a 5* like the Imperial on Janpath. (Closest to the 'Ganj, see?)

The glw's been filming in Rajasthan since new year but she'll be back to Delhi in a week or two. As we've missed both her birthday and Valentine's it would be nice to tell her I've booked a meal for her.

How much would it cost, do you reckon, and how far is it from the Ganj/New Delhi railways station/CP?
It's a while since I was there, sadly. But here's the linky https://punjabibynature.in/

When I got back to Delhi from Rajasthan once I asked my chum to take me for a laal maas. He took me to a shopping mall, where we sat in a reproduction Victorian railway carriage... I thought he'd brought me to a tourist trap but it was absolutely superb, as good as any laal mass I've had in Raj. Do you know the place I mean?