Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A bit of a poll / open discussion...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Dunno how to cut up a quote so:

1. I know you have been decent. Everyone here has, tbh. It's hard to explain, really. I haven't done good job of it.

2. I'm not ungrateful. I've always been a lurker. The irony is that if I posted at 1am before, it wouldn't be seen. Now with no night shift, people have been taking up my posts the nest day. Seriously, more replies in the last 2 months than all century. It's just we all wish it was like before, don't we?

3. Again, don't take it the wrong way? Where did I say you're all crap? I was still lurking and posting last night, wasn't I? Chris asked what has changed, someone said ask a Lurker, so I replied. Damned if I do, damned if I don't? Just saying what had changed for me.

And again, I'm not complaining I don't get the attention. I get far more than I deserve and everyone is generally both respectful and witty. Why do I still pop in after 15+ years?

4. So J basically flounced?
    Forgive the intrusion, but I find it very hard to believe that j flounced as a result of b giving him both barrels; j has been involved in many, many robust exchanges over the years (haven't we all?) and shrugged them off. I have a sneaking suspicion that he had simply grown tired of casting the radical leftist seed hither and yon only to look in vague for the growth of any seedlings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Forgive the intrusion, but I find it very hard to believe that j flounced as a result of b giving him both barrels; j has been involved in many, many robust exchanges over the years (haven't we all?) and shrugged them off. I have a sneaking suspicion that he had simply grown tired of casting the radical leftist seed hither and yon only to look in vague for the growth of any seedlings.
    Well, there was a message from him that called us all fascists, about which I am disappoint, but it's always easiest to deal with political differences by shouting 'fascist' at everyone.

Anyway, if he were still here, he could have given us the low-down on these two expected new players, whose careers he will certainly have followed in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, there was a message from him that called us all fascists, about which I am disappoint, but it's always easiest to deal with political differences by shouting 'fascist' at everyone.

Anyway, if he were still here, he could have given us the low-down on these two expected new players, whose careers he will certainly have followed in detail.
    Yes, I have recently been described here as both a 'fascist', and an 'uber Brit supremacist', so I suppose I ought to flounce, really.

I'll give it some thought before deciding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So is there no PM any more? Can we not ask him politely to come back?