Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I heard a song on the radio yesterday it's called Nina Cried Power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    of Hozier or Wicklow
    The former.

Was never really into his stuff, not my bag, but given that I am in Ireland I would have suffered an enormous over exposure to said work. That bastárd song ‘Take Me to Church’ simply must have been played on the wireless, specifically the Breakfast Show, every day for what seemed like a decade. Then his other songs, gash.

I see him around, small town you see, big lanky string of scruffy píss, but I have kept my opinions to myself.

Wicklow is okay, nice in places and not so nice in other. Bray for example, shíthouse. Wicklow mountains, very nice. I climbed the Sugar Loaf mountain in the summer which is in Wicklow. Highest mountain in Leinster I think. Sat at the top and ate a packet of Tayto. True story.

Climb is probably overstating it. There was a path 75% of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sat at the top and ate a packet of Tayto. True story.

Which flavour?

Heard the new Orbital album yet?
    I am not overly impressed tbh.

Currently listening to Lies Are More Flexible by GusGus.
    You can't beat a bit of Icelandic electronica
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Which flavour?

Heard the new Orbital album yet?
    I am not overly impressed tbh.

Currently listening to Lies Are More Flexible by GusGus.
    You can't beat a bit of Icelandic electronica
    Cheese & Onion, the preferred crisp for mountain climbers.

I’ve recently discovered Spotify which has opened up a whole new world to me. Sadly new Orbital album did not get past a first listen, did not even complete a full first listen.

Interesting Gus Gus keep popping up in my “Daily Mix”, Benched from Arabian Horse earlier. Working my way through a fair bit of Thievery Corporation also.

On a slightly different twist I have been enjoying Solan Goose by Erland Cooper who you probably know from Erland & The Carnival. The album is a celebration of the indigenous avian wildlife of the Orkney Islands.