Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing well. Unlucky not to be winning at half time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Neville waffling on that that pass was too difficult. No it bloody wasn't, it a simple ball
    It wasn't difficult, but the space to play that pass emerged very late on. Eddie didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It wasn't difficult, but the space to play that pass emerged very late on. Eddie didn't see it.
    and that's why he is useless. head down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and that's why he is useless. head down.
    Seems he gets the blame for an awful lot of things while other people are almost immune. We may love them, but Zinchenko and Jesus do make a lot of mistakes that seem to just get ignored.

Eddie isn't a world class striker but yesterday's failings were not his fault and in our overall performances at the moment he is far from being the problem.

Seems he gets the blame for an awful lot of things while other people are almost immune. We may love them, but Zinchenko and Jesus do make a lot of mistakes that seem to just get ignored.

Eddie isn't a world class striker but yesterday's failings were not his fault and in our overall performances at the moment he is far from being the problem.
    I am also running out of patience with Jesus to be honest. he does tend to fall over a lot recently. and Zinchenko is a liability sometimes (but by Arteta's design)

I am also running out of patience with Jesus to be honest. he does tend to fall over a lot recently. and Zinchenko is a liability sometimes (but by Arteta's design)
    I think Jesus is amazing apart from his finishing. Zincehnko is brilliant but takes the wrong risks sometimes.

If those faults were not in their game they would still be at City. They have definitely improved us.

and Zinchenko is a liability sometimes (but by Arteta's design)
    He's a better midfielder than a fullback imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Eddie put a lot of work in, off the ball, yesterday, so fair play for that. But. He is not the answer to our striking requirements.

Jesus should have put that chance away. A poor choice going for power.

I think our midfield melted when Rice went off.

Jorginho? Don't lose it there, mate...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Eddie put a lot of work in, off the ball, yesterday, so fair play for that. But. He is not the answer to our striking requirements.

Jesus should have put that chance away. A poor choice going for power.

I think our midfield melted when Rice went off.

Jorginho? Don't lose it there, mate...
    I think the Rice substitution dictated the Vieira one. Arteta seemed to feel Jorginho needed more support than Rice did and Havertz was the better option. Didnt work. WE were all over the place in the second half.

I think the Rice substitution dictated the Vieira one. Arteta seemed to feel Jorginho needed more support than Rice did and Havertz was the better option. Didnt work. WE were all over the place in the second half.
    Probably right there, P

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Probably right there, P
    That said, why no VAR of the Udogie handball? Was even more of a pen than the one we got, plus would have been a 2nd yellow.