Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    a, you persistently underestimate the capabilities of what is - whether you like it or not - the greatest war machine this planet has ever seen.

If you seriously think Iranian air defences are a match for US military capability, you’re sadly mistaken. The only limiting factor on American military might is America itself.
    I love it when you talk dirty to us Americans, Burney. Yeah baby. War machine.

On the real, I am friends with someone who fought in Najaf, Fallujiah, one of them. He's a man acquainted with the use of deadly force.

So East' - did he use deadly force when he fired it up yer a'hole? .. When

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty to us Americans, Burney. Yeah baby. War machine.

On the real, I am friends with someone who fought in Najaf, Fallujiah, one of them. He's a man acquainted with the use of deadly force.
    I was a boy living in Berlin, I met a soldier who described to me and a friend how he and his oppo were caught by a sniper in Belfast. He painted a terrifying picture of seeing the whole of his partner's shoulder explode like JFK's head in the Zapruder movie.

They were effectively pinned down with his partner crying and asking for his mother, and were both afraid of the very real prospect of being sniffed out and finished off by the sniper's people.

They were quickly rescued by an armoured vehicle and so lived to tell the tale. And the tale, by the way, was told not with any sense of derring-do or bombast, but with humility. The fella was impressing on us that combat was a deeply unpleasant business and he had been through three minutes of bleak, mortal terror before escaping .