Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: These youngsters breaking through.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I know they are a mix of kids and reserves but this team, or a very similar shape and selection., has now played together seven times this season. You would think a little bit of an understanding would have developed in certain areas.

Elneny's career as a centre back isn't really taking off.....
    Well they have won 6 and drawn one so they aren't really doing too badly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I confess I am surprised at the level of criticism about last night, given that they have qualified from the group unbeaten, and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I confess I am surprised at the level of criticism about last night, given that they have qualified from the group unbeaten, and all.
    I think it was a case of getting the job done
    Not that the cunds who booed at the final whistle would recognise that
    The proper youngsters deserve better
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

No, but then they are playing against rubbish. I suppose my point is that the performances look just as disjointed as they did seven games ago.

It doesnt really matter. We are only really looking to see whether Jack gets better and whether any of the kids are any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, but then they are playing against rubbish. I suppose my point is that the performances look just as disjointed as they did seven games ago.

It doesnt really matter. We are only really looking to see whether Jack gets better and whether any of the kids are any good.
    It was very disjointed in the first half, better in the second. The same team hasn't been playing every game either

It was very disjointed in the first half, better in the second. The same team hasn't been playing every game either
    Yes good point re scratch team selections
    Some of the young ones were also played out of position too I think
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Yes good point re scratch team selections
    Some of the young ones were also played out of position too I think
    Indeed - yet Peter are others expect them to be worldbeaters straightaway. Sickening, vpv.

And did people really boo at the final whistle after we achieved qualification. That really is shocking

Indeed - yet Peter are others expect them to be worldbeaters straightaway. Sickening, vpv.

And did people really boo at the final whistle after we achieved qualification. That really is shocking
    No, not world-beaters; just Red Star Belgrade beaters. I suppose our supporters in the ground just wanted to see us win and were disappointed we didn't.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Hmmm...I am not sure I said that at all. I was looking for some greater sense of discipline/cohesion and am not seeing it.

I did accept it isn't exactly the same team every week but its not far off.

I think my broader point is that Wenger is a clueless ****.

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    hmmm...i am not sure i said that at all. I was looking for some greater sense of discipline/cohesion and am not seeing it.

I did accept it isn't exactly the same team every week but its not far off.

I think my broader point is that wenger is a clueless ****.
    booooooooooo p boooooooooooo