Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female comedians. Here's the thing: we get thon hephelmup Miranda Hart, or, even

Female comedians. Here's the thing: we get thon hephelmup Miranda Hart, or, even

better, Jo Brand.

Septics get Iliza Shlesinger. What the hell is wrong with this country?

https://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com...e&quality=0.91

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    better, Jo Brand.

Septics get Iliza Shlesinger. What the hell is wrong with this country?

https://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com...e&quality=0.91
    Is she funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is she funny?
    Bit of a curate's egg. She does a decent line in slightly surreal stream of consciousness, but for the most part the material is quite... American

Bit of a curate's egg. She does a decent line in slightly surreal stream of consciousness, but for the most part the material is quite... American
    Ugh. The whole point of the curate's egg, of course, being that it absolutely was not good, but he was finding a polite way of saying it.

I'll give it a swerve.

Although to be honest, I'm right off comics.

Ugh. The whole point of the curate's egg, of course, being that it absolutely was not good, but he was finding a polite way of saying it.

I'll give it a swerve.

Although to be honest, I'm right off comics.
    I was looking at this Netflix thing I've got. Did you know you can watch the telly on your iPad? I've just lost most of a weekend to this discovery.

I was looking at this Netflix thing I've got. Did you know you can watch the telly on your iPad? I've just lost most of a weekend to this discovery.
    Errr...yes. What on earth do you do when you go abroad? Watch the hotel telly?

I've just got Now TV to watch GoT. So that's now Netflix, Amazon Prime, Virgin and Now TV I'm paying for on top of the my Licence Fee.

The BBC can fúck off. I'm cancelling it.

Have you watched Babylon Berlin on Sky Atlantic catch-up, btw? You really ought to if not.

Errr...yes. What on earth do you do when you go abroad? Watch the hotel telly?

I've just got Now TV to watch GoT. So that's now Netflix, Amazon Prime, Virgin and Now TV I'm paying for on top of the my Licence Fee.

The BBC can fúck off. I'm cancelling it.

Have you watched Babylon Berlin on Sky Atlantic catch-up, btw? You really ought to if not.
    One thing I certainly don't do when I go abroad is watch TV. There are strange and unusual places to explore, different cultures to experience and exotic dancers to ogle. Are you suggesting I go on a trip to Thailand and watch a travel documentary about Thailand?

Babylon Berlin, is it? I'm just about to start series 4 of GoT, then I've got Das Boot and several more series recorded waiting patiently, and now it's about to be summer. I'm never going to catch up.

One thing I certainly don't do when I go abroad is watch TV. There are strange and unusual places to explore, different cultures to experience and exotic dancers to ogle. Are you suggesting I go on a trip to Thailand and watch a travel documentary about Thailand?

Babylon Berlin, is it? I'm just about to start series 4 of GoT, then I've got Das Boot and several more series recorded waiting patiently, and now it's about to be summer. I'm never going to catch up.
    No, I'm suggesting that, when - for instance - sat on a plane - that, rather than leave oneself to the mercy of the inflight entertainment system, one could instead watch something of one's own choosing.

Is that Das Boot with the lezzers? Pffff. You want to fúck that out the window, mate. Unless it's got Jurgen Prochnow shouting 'ALAAAAAARM!', I'm not interested.

No, I'm suggesting that, when - for instance - sat on a plane - that, rather than leave oneself to the mercy of the inflight entertainment system, one could instead watch something of one's own choosing.
    Wait, how is my iPad going to access Netflix from an aeroplane. There's no wifi on aeroplanes, silly! (I know there is occasionally, but still.)