Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Posh/rich places that are ****holes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Knightsbridge has always been full of ****ers, though, a, but surprised the traffic allows anyone to burn around
    Yes. Nothing more pointless than a sports car in a congested city. They drive up and down the quieter side streets. Well, quieter until they came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes. Nothing more pointless than a sports car in a congested city. They drive up and down the quieter side streets. Well, quieter until they came along.
    There's a fúcking great elephant here that everyone's dancing around.

They're WES's mates from the Gulf. Tasteless morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's a fúcking great elephant here that everyone's dancing around.

They're WES's mates from the Gulf. Tasteless morons.
    Is it taste?

I would suggest more money than sense. Like the bloke who had his Bugatti parked in the car park area of the Mandarin Oriental, he was not a resident in London but it was there for when he needed.

The car had not been moved in over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is it taste?

I would suggest more money than sense. Like the bloke who had his Bugatti parked in the car park area of the Mandarin Oriental, he was not a resident in London but it was there for when he needed.

The car had not been moved in over a year.
    If he wants to keep a car in London and is happy for that car to be a Bugatti, I don't see the issue.

No, it's the tastelessness of parading around Knightsbridge in a gold wrapped Ferrari that upsets me.

None of my business, of course.

None of my business, of course.
    It is if you have to listen to it. Assault on the eardrums innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is if you have to listen to it. Assault on the eardrums innit?
    That is a subjective judgment, a. Personally I can think of few more glorious sounds than that of an Italian V12 wailing - but I consider it an act of cruelty to keep such a vehicle caged in traffic.

That is a subjective judgment, a. Personally I can think of few more glorious sounds than that of an Italian V12 wailing - but I consider it an act of cruelty to keep such a vehicle caged in traffic.
    Context. I'd be happy to hear it accelerating off the apex at Stirlings and tearing down towards Clearways. Not so much when strolling down the Brompton Road.

When you are next holidaying in Dubai, sc, I suggest you go down to JBR on a Friday night.

****s galore in Italian supercars having to drive very, very slowly down the cobbled road with speed bumps.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”