Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So, we're behind Spurs and the sky has not fallen

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True. But surely it's only a tiny number of people on the football-net who go to every game? Or even every home game?
    Yeah cos most of em are furriners or live in furrin lands or a long way from THOF, redg.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Never heard of either of them, I'm afraid.
    Adele
    Have you heard of him ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Behave

They have a very balanced first XI and as long as they all stay fit they'll be right up there but they're a Harry Kane injury away from having to start Janssen

They will also inevitably implode because that's what they do

They can also all **** off and die*

*maybe not ACTUALLY die but you know what I mean
    They have already lost Kane for a part of this season and have done okay.

We lose Sanchez for a prolonged injury and we have to play Giroud who let’s face it once we have to endure him over a longer duration reminds us of how massively average he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Yeah cos most of em are furriners or live in furrin lands or a long way from THOF, redg.
    Exactly. They've nothing to do with the atmosphere at matches.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We lose Sanchez for a prolonged injury and we have to play Giroud who let’s face it once we have to endure him over a longer duration reminds us of how massively average he really is.
    Regardless, we always find a way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Weren't spurs doing really well untiil they lost Kane and then that's why they dropped away until he came back?

I really don't understand you hatred of Giroud, then again I never really understood your dislike of Ljungberg

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Adele
    Have you heard of him ?
    The late king of Lagos? Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wanyama seems to have recovered his ability to bundle opponents off the ball without getting penalised. He lost it for a while at Saints, who got pissed off with him being a card-magnet, I gather.

tbh though I thought Chelsea played the better football overall, if you ignore the Delhi-Al-E shaped hole in their defence.
    Chelsea were average, I thought. They always are when I watch them (Us, Liverpool and last night).

Have they actually beaten anyone decent lately?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Weren't spurs doing really well untiil they lost Kane and then that's why they dropped away until he came back?

I really don't understand you hatred of Giroud, then again I never really understood your dislike of Ljungberg
    I can't recall the specifics but I seem to recall the general belief that they would fall apart in his absence but I think Son stepped up and played really well, turns out he is a very decent player.

I've never liked Giroud. Stupid haircut, stupid beard, mirror loving over dramatic ****.

I can't recall the specifics but I seem to recall the general belief that they would fall apart in his absence but I think Son stepped up and played really well, turns out he is a very decent player.

I've never liked Giroud. Stupid haircut, stupid beard, mirror loving over dramatic ****.
    I know what it is; you think Olivier is keeping Higuain out of the side