Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have resisted to 'name' them

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Have you started to compile the play list for Saturday afternoon's tear up yet?
    I have. All bootleg stuff, naturally. We'll start with 'Live at The Filmore East, 1978'. That's good for 3 and a half hours. Then, for a complete change of gear, we'll get bang up to date with 'Live at the Ricoh, Coventry, 2015'. That's another 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have. All bootleg stuff, naturally. We'll start with 'Live at The Filmore East, 1978'. That's good for 3 and a half hours. Then, for a complete change of gear, we'll get bang up to date with 'Live at the Ricoh, Coventry, 2015'. That's another 4 hours.
    Okay, interesting. That should see us through to tea time.

And just out of curiosity what is the approximate journey time to your nearest A+E department?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Okay, interesting. That should see us through to tea time.

And just out of curiosity what is the approximate journey time to your nearest A+E department?
    I shall be interested in your opinion of my patented Perfect Weekend Drug Cocktail™. Bear in mind you may not sleep until Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Coventry was 2013 and 2016.