Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HRwimb. Hypothetical situation.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You might need to ask this again when IUFG is back from hols, if that's where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You might need to ask this again when IUFG is back from hols, if that's where he is.
    He seems the kind of chap who would go on holiday at this time.

I don't know what that means exactly.

that means he has children in school who've just broken up ? a family man perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sage advice as ever from A.

Ask somebody who knows as opposed to a person who may simply use common sense in his response e.g. chin your boss.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sage advice as ever from A.

Ask somebody who knows as opposed to a person who may simply use common sense in his response e.g. chin your boss.
    Think is I am not unhappy I quite enjoy the task. However I can not provide the results they may look for. That's my concern. Everything is ok currently if they should start to mention something I will bring up that this is not my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Think is I am not unhappy I quite enjoy the task. However I can not provide the results they may look for. That's my concern. Everything is ok currently if they should start to mention something I will bring up that this is not my experience.
    So you are happy but worried and complaining about a hypothetical scenario that may not even happen.

There was an ex-poster on here called Fash who you remind me of. I have no idea what became of him.

chinning the Boss IS sound advice sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    chinning the Boss IS sound advice sw
    I have often thought HR, or simply advice in general, was the path I should have followed.

meh! it's not all its cracked up to be.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

been busy at work, A.

sad seens imo