I was quite offended.

He uses it as a term of endearment for those he respects the most
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was quite offended.
    Why did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why did he do that?
    I retweeted a comment by a chap who suggested that it is possible that employed Senor Emery may have been something of an error.

Subsequently he became even more abusive, but I don't really wish to think about that. tsd:

It is a sad day when one has to take to the Twitters to see what our Ulsterman* friend is saying about the football.

Does he trade under his real name on there?

*Were he here, our friend from the nine counties would probably not thank me for using this term.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is a sad day when one has to take to the Twitters to see what our Ulsterman* friend is saying about the football.

Does he trade under his real name on there?

*Were he here, our friend from the nine counties would probably not thank me for using this term.
    Aye, searching his real name will display his account. He doesn't say much, mind.

I was quite offended.
    Tbf , His vitriol was aimed at Spanish Gooner. I’m still a tad confused about the whole shoe’s thing.

I retweeted a comment by a chap who suggested that it is possible that employed Senor Emery may have been something of an error.

Subsequently he became even more abusive, but I don't really wish to think about that. tsd:
    Actually, he seems to have said it of the chap you retweeted rather than you. I don’t know what he said after that since he seems to have deleted it.

All in, very unsavoury. As you know, I strongly disapprove of intemperate language.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, he seems to have said it of the chap you retweeted rather than you. I don’t know what he said after that since he seems to have deleted it.

All in, very unsavoury. As you know, I strongly disapprove of intemperate language.
    I strongly suspect that he had imbibed of the juice of the grape. or grain. Or both.

Let us always remember our station as gentlemen and try to set an example of politeness and sanguinity at all times. Bear in mind that drooling, simple creatures like herb look to the likes of us for guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Tbf , His vitriol was aimed at Spanish Gooner. I’m still a tad confused about the whole shoe’s thing.
    Do you think? I remember nothing of shoes. I may have had a drink or two.