Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of blurred vision how the flying **** does Jordan Pickford manage to push

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I may have mentioned, quite often in fact, my problem with Gazidis letting enemy teams (mostly Germans) bring DRUMS into the Grove.
    The lady directly behind my ST in Block 5 used have a drum.

More than once there was words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    like a pinball with Down’s Syndrome? Lord, how I laughed.
    As someone with Down's Syndrome I find your use of the phrase as a pejorative highly offensive and clearly calculated to diminish, intimidate and oppress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ... and clearly calculated to diminish, intimidate and oppress me.
    I reckon you've got that pretty much spot on, h.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

As someone with Down's Syndrome I find your use of the phrase as a pejorative highly offensive and clearly calculated to diminish, intimidate and oppress me.
    As a man who stood single handedly in defiance as the ICF tried to take the North Bank I refuse to believe you to be intimidated by mockery of your disability.

Are you suggesting that having Down's Syndrome could ever be a positive when it comes to footballing ability, h?

OK, Damien Duff, but apart from him?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    As a man who stood single handedly in defiance as the ICF tried to take the North Bank I refuse to believe you to be intimidated by mockery of your disability.
    Now you're at it. Referring to my 'gift' as a disability. Do I ever mock you for the disadvantages* you have had to endure since birth?

*Irishness

Are you suggesting that having Down's Syndrome could ever be a positive when it comes to footballing ability, h?
    Well, when one scores a goal one is expected to leap around like a spastic with his cock caught in his zipper so one would carry a distinct advantage there I suppose.

OK, Damien Duff, but apart from him?
    Duffer is a pundit on RTE for the current World Cup.

Quite good he is.

Quite good he is.
    Does he still look like a mong, though.

To be honest, I always quite liked him as a player.

Quite good he is.
    You? Watching Irish TV?

Whatever next?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”