Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tortilla chips are ****, arent't they? You approach them hoping for a crisp-like

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well if a dog were born in a kennel, there would be no question as to its canininity, would there? That's the point. A dog, even if born in a stable, isn't a horse. You, despite being born in civilisation, remain very much the terroni who, given the slightest opportunity, will automatically begin digging holes and shovelling shít into them. It's like Darwin said, it's wossname, natural innit.

Greek salad is one of the Great Salads. The other Great Salads are som tam and Huzarensla.

Lovely man, Geoff. Proper gentleman. He signed my book and everything.
    Son tam

Delicious going in - and then about half an hour later there is a mad dash for the loo as it decides to exit. I wonder if this would stop if I ate more of them?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Son tam

Delicious going in - and then about half an hour later there is a mad dash for the loo as it decides to exit. I wonder if this would stop if I ate more of them?
    When I'm in Thailand I always order my food 'phet maak maak' so they spice it properly and don't give me some sort of bland white man's version. Many years of training have made me impervious to chilli at either end. Recently, however, in a food court in a Bangkok department store, I ate a som tam that was literally like eating flames. My whole face was numb for hours. God alone knows what they put in it, but they weren't ordinary bird's eye chillis.

Luckily, my sphincter seems to be amde of asbestos, for I was troubled not at all later on.