Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is the deal with Jorge's emergence as a bona fide social justice warrior on

So what is the deal with Jorge's emergence as a bona fide social justice warrior on

Twitter?

Is this a new development, or was he always one, but concealed it under a veil of moderate, mainstream lefty-ism when posting on Awimb?

Nowadays he literally brands anyone who has anything remotely negative to say about immigration as a racist.

I'm sure he never used to be quite that bad on here, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Twitter?

Is this a new development, or was he always one, but concealed it under a veil of moderate, mainstream lefty-ism when posting on Awimb?

Nowadays he literally brands anyone who has anything remotely negative to say about immigration as a racist.

Are you taking the píss? This is some sort of joke, right?

He used to openly admit his admiration of the Soviet Union, for the love of Christ!

Twitter?

I think he used to know he wasn't easily going to get away with that crap on here, so toned it down a wee bit. It was always implied, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you taking the píss? This is some sort of joke, right?

He used to openly admit his admiration of the Soviet Union, for the love of Christ!
    Ok, he was always more than a moderate lefty in terms of his *politics*, but he was also politically incorrect, not impartial to the odd jocular racial or ethnic stereotype, and didn't really strike me as the pearl clutching type at all.

Twitter?

It's on twitter, so should be ignored as the only people that seem to be on twitter just post ****e for the sake of it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Twitter?

Saw him call someone who described immigrants as human detritus as a racist - is that the tweet you mean? Or are there other examples. Because it would be glib to say that was something merely "remotely negative"

Ok, he was always more than a moderate lefty in terms of his *politics*, but he was also politically incorrect, not impartial to the odd jocular racial or ethnic stereotype, and didn't really strike me as the pearl clutching type at all.
    Perhaps so, but consider the writhing nest of lefties into which he now pukes his genocide-enabling bile; any deviation from prescribed dogma could see him ejected from the echo chamber and probably twittershamed.

They're even scared of each other, these maniacs.

Twitter?

You're just deflecting attention from your uncle Harvey

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Saw him call someone who described immigrants as human detritus as a racist - is that the tweet you mean? Or are there other examples. Because it would be glib to say that was something merely "remotely negative"
    Not denying he is as mad as a bag of frogs though

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps so, but consider the writhing nest of lefties into which he now pukes his genocide-enabling bile; any deviation from prescribed dogma could see him ejected from the echo chamber and probably twittershamed.

They're even scared of each other, these maniacs.
    I was just thinking he would probably be quite embarrassed today by some of the things he posted on here.