Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: PEA, shoo-in for Golden boot next season

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What do they go for? roughly.
    I had a couple of alterations made to mine and it cost me about £750. The shop assistant in Westfield Stratford was pleasingly obsequious, though, which helped.

She was not lacking in the milk department
    It was in the days before scanners and the handy icloud or whatever it is called
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was that the one we looked in before my wedding?
    Yes. They didn't have anything quite suitable for you that time, did they? Still, well worth a check.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The bedroom was uncomfortable and slightly shoddy. And I like to have a bar at which I can order a drink after my long walk. At Nanny Brow the woman who owns/runs the place told me that there was no bar but she could get me a bottle of beer from her fridge if I liked. She kinda weirded me out as well. It felt very cold and unfriendly.

We were not in the main house however. As the offspring were with us we had two bedrooms with a shared sitting room on the ground floor off to one side of the main house. If I recall correctly the bedrooms in the main house seemed nicer.
    We had a most magnificent bedroom with an extraordinary view of Loughrigg Fell. And there was a bar with a cosy fire and a selection of single malts.

PV "I don't want to spend too much. I always wanted a Hugo boss won"

I have a non shine Hugo Boss one in the wardrobe from the 90s so I fear it might be out of date

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We had a most magnificent bedroom with an extraordinary view of Loughrigg Fell. And there was a bar with a cosy fire and a selection of single malts.
    The place was pretty full when I was there and lacked the atmosphere you describe.

Also, breakfast was average. Not bad, average. At DD it was genius.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The place was pretty full when I was there and lacked the atmosphere you describe.

Also, breakfast was average. Not bad, average. At DD it was genius.
    By the time these places start serving breakfast I'm up my second Wainwright of the day and am considering second breakfast of tea and eccles cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    By the time these places start serving breakfast I'm up my second Wainwright of the day and am considering second breakfast of tea and eccles cakes.
    Why this sudden lust for Eccles cakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why this sudden lust for Eccles cakes?
    Can't stand the things, but they're easy to carry, feel staisfyingly filling and supply a decent sugar hit.

In a survival situation one needs to eat efficiently.

He's turning into Alan Bennett