Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Haha a few years ago there would have been lots of excited chat here about

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Glastonbury.

We've all got old/died/fúcked off.
    I was at a festival of sorts on Saturday, Sir C. There was Irish dancing and no toilets. I started drinking at 9.30 in the morning and finished at 11.30 at night having had a Jaegarbomb as a nightcap. I had no hangover on Sunday - I think I actually might be dead

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was at a festival of sorts on Saturday, Sir C. There was Irish dancing and no toilets. I started drinking at 9.30 in the morning and finished at 11.30 at night having had a Jaegarbomb as a nightcap. I had no hangover on Sunday - I think I actually might be dead
    I'm trying to get my head around this, la. You went to a festival. You, la, went to a festival. At which there was Irish 'dancing'? And an absence of toilets? No, none of this makes sense in any real or menaingful fashion.

The drinking bit I can believe, tbh.

I'm trying to get my head around this, la. You went to a festival. You, la, went to a festival. At which there was Irish 'dancing'? And an absence of toilets? No, none of this makes sense in any real or menaingful fashion.

The drinking bit I can believe, tbh.
    It was in the centre of the city tbf and not much of a "festival" but a few people I know where playing in between the dancing and the German comedian. Yes there was a German comedian

http://www.muenchen.de/veranstaltung...ndermarkt.html

I got a tad sunburnt

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was in the centre of the city tbf and not much of a "festival" but a few people I know where playing in between the dancing and the German comedian. Yes there was a German comedian

http://www.muenchen.de/veranstaltung...ndermarkt.html

I got a tad sunburnt
    Are there many Paddies in Munich, then?

Attracted by the fascist vibe, no doubt.

Are there many Paddies in Munich, then?

Attracted by the fascist vibe, no doubt.
    Full of them - and for some reason large amounts of Germans want to be Irish, to the point that some of them believe they actually are. Quite scary really