Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xhaka is going to be tremendous imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Coquelin.
    Not black enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Don't see that happening myself, especially in this system.
    I very much doubt we'll continue with this system with Santi in the team. AW will revert to type

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I very much doubt we'll continue with this system with Santi in the team. AW will revert to type
    Isn't Santi Finnish, though? His injuries seemes to have reached the Jack Wheelchair cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If we win the next 3 games and the cup final you reckon he goes back to the old formation? I think that would be quite a shocking decision if it happens.

If we win the next 3 games and the cup final you reckon he goes back to the old formation? I think that would be quite a shocking decision if it happens.
    Win our next three games and the cup final.

Win our next three games and the cup final.
    I looked at our results last night and was shocked to see we'd won 5 of the last 6 games. The performances haven't really given the impression that we're playing well enough to win that many.

I looked at our results last night and was shocked to see we'd won 5 of the last 6 games. The performances haven't really given the impression that we're playing well enough to win that many.
    We've done well recently, there is no question. Last night was a case in point; we didn't look amazing going forward in the first half as we kept it sensible and ensured we went in level, then stepped it up in the second. All good and professional, we can't complain about that. But to think we'll win at Stoke and beat Chelsea at Wembley... nah. Just, nah.

Who said that then?
    Believe it was quite a commonly held view now tbh.

I am not suggesting Pat Vegas was among them and I apologise if my comment was read as such.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Bakayoko

Don't know if you saw it, but he had a moment of skill in the Juve game the over night that was quite breath taking.
    You did occur to me at the time

We've done well recently, there is no question. Last night was a case in point; we didn't look amazing going forward in the first half as we kept it sensible and ensured we went in level, then stepped it up in the second. All good and professional, we can't complain about that. But to think we'll win at Stoke and beat Chelsea at Wembley... nah. Just, nah.
    I can't remember us going to Stoke when they've been this ****/in such poor form. I think we have a better chance of getting a win than in previous years. Should be decent weather too