Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: West Brom reject Arsenal's 'derisory' offer for Jonny Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have been to West Bromwich. It is an utter shíthole, and therefore northern.
    So Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham and Peckham are northern?

Anyway, I used to go through West Brom every day and it's in the Midlands ya daft beasties. The Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    my family from Finsbury Park innit
    Welcome back, Jorge.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I just don't get why Conte didn't take to the Belgian lad (aside from the fact he was Belgian). Seemed a decent enough player to me
    Agree, makes no sense. As a 2nd or 3rd option he was fine.

The Chelsea of 5-10 years ago would simply have matched the Sanchez fee and gone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham and Peckham are northern?

Anyway, I used to go through West Brom every day and it's in the Midlands ya daft beasties. The Midlands.
    It's bloody far north from here, a

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Agree, makes no sense. As a 2nd or 3rd option he was fine.

The Chelsea of 5-10 years ago would simply have matched the Sanchez fee and gone for it.
    Good article in the Tele from Sam Wallace the other day about how constrained Chelsea might be financially because of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Good article in the Tele from Sam Wallace the other day about how constrained Chelsea might be financially because of the stadium.

Perhaps though off the top of my head they must have spent close to 150m last summer on Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata and Drinkwater.

Don’t think they are adverse to spending, just appears to be discontent with Madrid also now reported to be mooching around their two best players.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps though off the top of my head they must have spent close to 150m last summer on Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata and Drinkwater.

Don’t think they are adverse to spending, just appears to be discontent with Madrid also now reported to be mooching around their two best players.
    Funny - I remember some loudmouth on here mocking me for saying that building a new ground could cause a club financial issues in this day and age as the new money from the TV deal and commercial income would cover it. Wish I can remember who it was

Shame you can’t remember the date LA...you could use the Wayback machine.

Great for looking at old skool wimb on a slow day imo

https://web.archive.org/web/20050129...bbbs_config.pl

AWIMB 13 years ago....look at the top post loooooooool the old days imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    https://web.archive.org/web/20050129...bbbs_config.pl

AWIMB 13 years ago....look at the top post loooooooool the old days imo
    Justin Hoyte vg t

Hobart looking a decent bet for the Big Bash now. Aussies won't like those uppity islanders winning