Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ornstien has spoken. Zaha deal off as Palace have been left furious at Arsenal's

Ornstien has spoken. Zaha deal off as Palace have been left furious at Arsenal's

derisory offer & now not willing to speak with Arsenal. Major changes in stance needed from both parties for a deal.

Napoli have edged ahead of Arsenal & look most likely to complete signing of Tierney.

Don’t worry Rich...new Tiereny bid incoming...another 500k plus £2,500 for every goal line clearance he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Don’t worry Rich...new Tiereny bid incoming...another 500k plus £2,500 for every goal line clearance he makes.
    It seems that Arsenal actively anger other teams with their offers. I understand negotiation but we seem to confuse this with being offensive to other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    derisory offer & now not willing to speak with Arsenal. Major changes in stance needed from both parties for a deal.

Napoli have edged ahead of Arsenal & look most likely to complete signing of Tierney.
    I'm amusing myself by imagining Woy Hodgson trying to say 'derisory'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm amusing myself by imagining Woy Hodgson trying to say 'derisory'.
    Woyhammuh .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think the problem is Raul is not giving Celtic good add ons.

Why not just say - £5m for every goal he scores from his own half and £2m for every injury time winner.

The Scots love to gamble...they’ll go for this imo

It seems that Arsenal actively anger other teams with their offers. I understand negotiation but we seem to confuse this with being offensive to other clubs.
    Any adult in a business environment who is 'angered' by an offer needs to be gassed before he infests the gene pool with his dribbling idiocy.

so which other clubs have we ever "angered"
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Any adult in a business environment who is 'angered' by an offer needs to be gassed before he infests the gene pool with his dribbling idiocy.
    But what if the offer is dewisowy, paltwy, egwegious and totawwy diswespectfuw?

Rhotacism is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    so which other clubs have we ever "angered"
    Liverpool comes to mind (what are they smoking at The Emirates) with Suarez. Celtic and Palace this summer.