Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, it's a simple matter to check.

No idea b. I mean my public school was somewhat minor and I did perhaps skip the 'were you ever a plumber question' oh, and I may have a curious predilection for avacado.

Lower middle but there was no mention of SuperValu which would surely have earned me loads of points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which DOG would I buy?

None, Stoopid quiz. I stopped right there. Invalid poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Fúcking preposterous! As you all know I am a mean, street fighting, rucking, raucous horny handed working class beast-man and this is trying to tell me I'm upper middle!
    You go to dinner parties in Buckinghamshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Which DOG would I buy?

None, Stoopid quiz. I stopped right there. Invalid poll.
    The only hound worth having is an Alsatian A.And yes I do refuse to call them G***** S********

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Same here. So clearly *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    The only hound worth having is an Alsatian A.And yes I do refuse to call them G***** S********
    I quite like the Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Don't you see, p? What's happened is that Mrs T (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Her) has made as ALL upper-middle class!

What a marvellous woman she was

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    German Shepherd is actually their correct, original name. And they're not hounds, they are sheepdogs, belonging to the Pastoral section (Group 4). A pastoral breed is any type of dog bred to work livestock; herding or guardian type dogs. Hounds are in Group 1, dog breeds used by hunters to track or course prey. HTH.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You wouldn't if you owned one. Just taking care of their fur is practically full-time employment.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."