Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i don't give a rat's about golf but to do it 11 years on from your

i don't give a rat's about golf but to do it 11 years on from your

pomp! - what a mensch
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 04-14-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    pomp! - what a mensch
    Golf's shît. Massive money barrier to starting to play. {Did you know Eton college has more Olympic medals in Equestrian, rowing and sailing than the entire continent of Africa?}

Babyfoot {table football} - now that's a proper sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Golf's shît. Massive money barrier to starting to play. {Did you know Eton college has more Olympic medals in Equestrian, rowing and sailing than the entire continent of Africa?}

Babyfoot {table football} - now that's a proper sport.
    Eton are scum - FACT!

pomp! - what a mensch
    Thank you Herb for posting about golf ...that back nine today was pure unadulterated drama. Not many sporting/game occasions are able to match it . Well done El Tigre

Lewis & Tiger won me loads

Lovely day....terrific.

Right. And isn't he only now at the age when the greatest players started really winning? Old Man's game and a' that..?

Always seemed ridiculous to write him off.

pomp! - what a mensch
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

pomp! - what a mensch
    Meh. Jack Nicklaus won his last major when he was 46 - roughly 20 years after his pomp. And he did it whilst apparently being able to keep his cock in his trousers (or at least not getting caught).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lewis & Tiger won me loads

Lovely day....terrific.
    Most exciting part of the F1 was the Mercedes double stacking the pit stop, dull as dishwater bar that. After Bahrain, had hoped for better.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Most exciting part of the F1 was the Mercedes double stacking the pit stop, dull as dishwater bar that. After Bahrain, had hoped for better.
    Anyone die or get horribly burnt? If not, I fail to see the point.

A valuable interjection from AWIMB's Women's Lib/#MeToo detachment there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Meh. Jack Nicklaus won his last major when he was 46 - roughly 20 years after his pomp. And he did it whilst apparently being able to keep his cock in his trousers (or at least not getting caught).
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."