Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Major dramas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    On the contrary, I understand it was a highly professional operation. 1000 sq/m of it in the middle of a mostly residential area. Carbon filters for the ventilation, irrigation built into the floor, vats of water with pumps. The building was also blacked out and there was apparatus and machinery so that all the drying, shredding and packing could be performed on-site. The temperature and lighting was fully-automated too so, unlike at your mum's, there was not too many comings and goings.
    I am sure it had all of that. A fella with a grow room in his loft has all that. Still, their lighting and plant spacing is crap. Its going to produce an inferior and uneven yield. Typical commercial grower- no care for quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am sure it had all of that. A fella with a grow room in his loft has all that. Still, their lighting and plant spacing is crap. Its going to produce an inferior and uneven yield. Typical commercial grower- no care for quality.
    Ah, yes. I see what you mean. Blame Ronald McDonald.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."