Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear whining scouse ****s. Well done on your judicial stitch-up coming back with the

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This has nothing to do with politics, j.

My visceral contempt for scousers pre-dates any political leanings I may now have. They are a filthy genetic experiment of what happens when you mix the Irish, northerners, the Welsh and the sweepings of the world's oceans. Nothing good was ever likely to come of such a thing. The place should be wiped off the map.
    No, but with that quite wonderful set of prejudices you really couldnt have found a better home than in the Tory party. I know you have enough of a grasp of history to know that Liverpool, probably more than any other city in the UK outside of London, is the product of the british empire. It's the UK's picture of Dorian Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    No, but with that quite wonderful set of prejudices you really couldnt have found a better home than in the Tory party. I know you have enough of a grasp of history to know that Liverpool, probably more than any other city in the UK outside of London, is the product of the british empire. It's the UK's picture of Dorian Gray.
    It's our major Atlantic port. That simply makes it this country's cloaca, into which bad genes flow and out of which an awful lot of **** emerges.

The Jorge
    cloaca, I'll forgive you any prejudice when you use similies like that.

It's the same of all port cities, isnt it? See also Portsmouth, Plymouth, Hull, Briizzle, Glesgae etc etc

It's the same of all port cities, isnt it? See also Portsmouth, Plymouth, Hull, Briizzle, Glesgae etc etc
    Generally, yes. The only exception there for me would be Bristol, which has somehow managed to be quite pleasant.

I'll knock your **** in

The Jorge
    Generally, yes. The only exception there for me would be Bristol, which has somehow managed to be quite pleasant.
    Not the bits I've been to tbh. You've never experienced the true Brizzle until you've seen a crackhead with a comedy farmer accent

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'll knock your **** in
    Belfast is a special, special case, C

Belfast is a special, special case, C
    You know it

Not the bits I've been to tbh. You've never experienced the true Brizzle until you've seen a crackhead with a comedy farmer accent
    Oh, if you wander around St Paul's, yes. However, there really are some lovely bits and the city centre is very nice indeed these days.

The Jorge
    Oh, if you wander around St Paul's, yes. However, there really are some lovely bits and the city centre is very nice indeed these days.
    I dont like it, I have an allergy to the south/south-west in general though, it's very UKIPpy down there, not to mention the incest and the burr