Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looking at all these protests I am struck by the thought that there are few more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's a true measure of what a dismal campaign it has been on both sides, that so little has been discussed about foreign policy, and so little is known about where they stand and what they have done. But then I gather Hillary made the call to focus on Trump's personality, rather than the political issues.

The points about Trump's policies on Russia and Saudi Arabia could be found, amongst other places, on the BBC website yesterday.
    Trump's America is sick of foreign policy by this time. Much of it has no money and no future and kids to feed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Trump's America is sick of foreign policy by this time. Much of it has no money and no future and kids to feed.
    Again, that wouldn't be enough; this election has proved once and for all that they're all in it together. Politics, business, media, academia. Even government itself. And none of them give a damn about Trump's Forgotten People, who needed them to reject him as conformation that he was with *them*. If you follow me.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 11-10-2016 at 05:08 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."