Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useless Germans Update: They've released a picture of a suspect whose ID card they've

Useless Germans Update: They've released a picture of a suspect whose ID card they've

apparently just found, but they've...err...blanked out the eyes just in case anyone might...y'know...actually recognise him.

http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/w...4038.bild.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    apparently just found, but they've...err...blanked out the eyes just in case anyone might...y'know...actually recognise him.

http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/w...4038.bild.html
    And people say that Germans lack a sense of humour. Top work by the Polizists there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And people say that Germans lack a sense of humour. Top work by the Polizists there.
    Brilliant, isn't it? They really are fücked in the heads. They've also released a name (well a bit of a name). He's called Anus M.

Brilliant, isn't it? They really are fücked in the heads. They've also released a name (well a bit of a name). He's called Anus M.
    Nothing wrong with that name

It seems that the only evidence they have is an ID card found in the cab of the truck. Now, if I were to perpetrate such a terrible act, I might consider leaving someone else's ID card in the cab to throw the Feds off my scent. Shirely Anis wouldn't have been so remiss as to leave his ID card behind?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that name
    Rubbish! It's obviously a girl's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It seems that the only evidence they have is an ID card found in the cab of the truck. Now, if I were to perpetrate such a terrible act, I might consider leaving someone else's ID card in the cab to throw the Feds off my scent. Shirely Anis wouldn't have been so remiss as to leave his ID card behind?
    Shirley Anis was shrood enough to be photographed with a black rectangle across the eyes for disguise
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

It's possible that Anus realised the apparently depthless, right-on incompetence of the German cops and it's 100% real and was left there just for a piss take, knowing it would take them 36 hours to stop agonising about it and release the information, by which time he'd have fücked off.

It's possible that Anus realised the apparently depthless, right-on incompetence of the German cops and it's 100% real and was left there just for a piss take, knowing it would take them 36 hours to stop agonising about it and release the information, by which time he'd have fücked off.
    Seems like a high risk strategy but I take my hat off to him if that's the case. Wd Anus.

Seems like a high risk strategy but I take my hat off to him if that's the case. Wd Anus.
    Well unless he's wearing wraparound sunglasses, they've fück all chance of recognising him anyway.