Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
Shirley my "rabid anti-Obama bias" has been proven justified. More wars, terrorism on the rise, gifting nukes to Iran, more poverty. More urban killings. People at each other throats .. literally. Massive income inequality. Worst racial division in my lifetime. A weak, feckless America. I could go on. All according to his plan. He has been very successful in that regard as those were his goals all along. I have no idea what we're going to get from Trump, but I know for sure what we would have gotten with Hillary, and it was an either or choice. I hope for the best.

I haven't heard of anyone from even the lefty lefts of leftists suggest that Melania should be deported, or that she did anything illegally. You should be happy, really. Trump destroyed the House of Bush and all that remain. They're never coming back.
So your theory is that Obama felt that it would be best for him and/or his party and/or his country to have more war, more terrorism, more poverty, more urban killings, more income inequality and more racial division and as such he developed a plan to achieve this once he had been elected president and he then successfully implemented his plan?

Are you really that stupid?