Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Weird experience watching Real v PSG last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cor, that Isco is a player isn't he? Cor.

PSG must be kicking themselves. They should have got out with a draw imo.
    I can't get passed the fact that he looks like Joe Cole and Jamie Redknapp's lovechild, but yes he is some player. Asensio will be as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can't get passed the fact that he looks like Joe Cole and Jamie Redknapp's lovechild, but yes he is some player. Asensio will be as well
    Ha! Yes, I thought he looked like Redknapp but hadn't seen the Joe Cole bit. You're quite right la.

I got so engrossed in it I forgot to watch Endeavour. Imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ha! Yes, I thought he looked like Redknapp but hadn't seen the Joe Cole bit. You're quite right la.

I got so engrossed in it I forgot to watch Endeavour. Imagine.
    It was that good

I've never seen Endeavour but I notice it has Roger Allam in so must be good (but confusing as he was a bad guy in one Morse episode - the one with Richard Briers ). Also there are NINE series of Lewis - I've only seen about four episodes

It was that good

I've never seen Endeavour but I notice it has Roger Allam in so must be good (but confusing as he was a bad guy in one Morse episode - the one with Richard Briers ). Also there are NINE series of Lewis - I've only seen about four episodes
    It's true, I must go back and re-wtahc the Lewises. Ol' wossisname, Laurence Fox, he was ace.

It was that good

Roger Allam is excellent as DI Fred Thursday. The real star of the series, in the same way that Laurence Fox was the star of Lewis.