Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, the Portuguese supreme court says that McCanns haven't been cleared, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't know, she's a bit raddled looking these days. Mind you

Attachment 456
    A bit raddled? Whisht, man, you'd run over a nun in a wheelchair to get stuck up that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A bit raddled? Whisht, man, you'd run over a nun in a wheelchair to get stuck up that.
    Oh, yes. Then, obviously. But that was a while ago. Mind you, you'd sleep with one eye open, wouldn't you?

Oh, yes. Then, obviously. But that was a while ago. Mind you, you'd sleep with one eye open, wouldn't you?
    Sleep? The only eye action would be my jap's eye up her pig's eye.

That was perfectly revolting. I'm a little ashamed, now.

I'm still trying to work out whether you would be in a wheelchair running over a nun or the nun would be in a wheelchair and you would run over her. In the latter wouldn't running round be easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm still trying to work out whether you would be in a wheelchair running over a nun or the nun would be in a wheelchair and you would run over her. In the latter wouldn't running round be easier?
    I rather like the idea of mwoing down a nun with my wheelchair.

I was once persuaded to do a wheelchair race for charity. I thought I'd be wheeling myself along for 100 m. Instead, we were lined up on an athletcis track and told to keep going until only the winner remained. I think he did about 50 laps. I managed 2

Iirc there was an agreed-upon unholy trinity of such ladies on here that included her, Amanda Knox and Maxine Carr.

Iirc there was an agreed-upon unholy trinity of such ladies on here that included her, Amanda Knox and Maxine Carr.
    I will throw in this Jodi Arias.
    It's quite amazing how she altered her appearance for the court room. I always liked this story as the graphic sexual nature of the statements in the court room.

Whilst murdering her boyfriend she looked like this.

In court she went for the church going librarian look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's quite amazing how she altered her appearance for the court room. I always liked this story as the graphic sexual nature of the statements in the court room.

1,2 then 1 again

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    1,2 then 1 again
    shall find some more Italian tv types?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

We like the sound of her

"Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I'm really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your mormon hole." Arias responded "That is so debasing! I like it!""