Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Aubameyang scored more PL goals than Sanchez this season :cloud9:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm told by a bloke who's definitely ITK* that the deal is done and that's why the back room people are all getting the boot. Mikel has his own team coming with him.

*He's on twitter so he must have connections, right?
    Are the board so short sighted that they've effectively agreed to pay off a shítload more backroom staff in 18 months?

We ALL know Mikel doesn't have the a) the experience or b) the gravitas for the role.

All because he bought Ivan a present when he retuired...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are the board so short sighted that they've effectively agreed to pay off a shítload more backroom staff in 18 months?

We ALL know Mikel doesn't have the a) the experience or b) the gravitas for the role.

It's a gamble but he has learnt off 2 rather good managers in AW and Pep, we'll ignore Moyes before that

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

That's the spirit i! Let's start a campaign. Our slogan shall be, "Arteta Out!"

A catchy number, I think you'll agree. We could get it towed behind an aeroplane!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the spirit i! Let's start a campaign. Our slogan shall be, "Arteta Out!"

A catchy number, I think you'll agree. We could get it towed behind an aeroplane!
    :sigh: I'd love nothing more than to be proved wrong, sc.

But, I suppose the next manager was always going to be the sacrificial lamb...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”