Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But what breeds this sort of casual appraoch to things. Squard after squard it seems to get worserer.
    I don't know f, I really don't get it.

People used to moan about Denilson, who was an excellent footballer. Now we have Iwobi in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know f, I really don't get it.

People used to moan about Denilson, who was an excellent footballer. Now we have Iwobi in the first team.
    and a manager who generated a profit in the summer transfer window rather than using the money available to him to improve the team.

You know where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    and a manager who generated a profit in the summer transfer window rather than using the money available to him to improve the team.

You know where this is going.
    So the Wenger outers were actually right all along?
    What they used to say seems to the majority now. But they are classed as fools.

Don’t forget we’re on the Leicester City model.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So the Wenger outers were actually right all along?
    What they used to say seems to the majority now. But they are classed as fools.
    Yeah, but nobody, on either side of that particular kerfuffle, thought about the money. Strangely, everyone was focussed on winning the European Cup
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."