Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
If I thought you were being serious, the logical outcome of this would be that those women who submit to sleaze-bags and screw their way to the top will do so at the expense of those who don't. A system which seems to ecapsulate and reward prostitution and sexual predatism.
I am being serious. We are not talking about a job in the civil service here. Its Hollywood, it happens.

And can we please not indulge the fantasy that it is only women who suffer from this. There are plenty of stories of similar things happening to young boys, far younger than these women. Nobody seems to give a **** about that but they want me to get all bent out of shape because a few grossly ambitious young models and actresses were asked to suck a cock to get ahead (pun intended).

I heard one of the secretly recorded incidents on the radio and yes, its creepy, pretty gross. But the hacks on radio 5 falling over themselves in their gushing condemnation (oh my word, isn't it disgusting/appalling/horrifying/simply the worst thing ever) was arguably worse.

**** all this ****. I am not falling for it again.

Bloody women