Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The most disturbing thing about the lack of FGM prosecutions in the UK is that in all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I waver. Given that it's basically harmless (and quite obviously nicer cosmetically), should we also ban the piercing of children's ears by parents?
    I dont really have an opinion either. I suppose I would like parents to be able to make these decisions themselves (wisely) but there is a line where that freedom has to end. I just dont know where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont really have an opinion either. I suppose I would like parents to be able to make these decisions themselves (wisely) but there is a line where that freedom has to end. I just dont know where it is.
    That line is definitely - definitely! - before FGM, and if it takes you longer than 3 seconds to work that out you need a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That line is definitely - definitely! - before FGM, and if it takes you longer than 3 seconds to work that out you need a new hobby.
    I have been thinking of a new hobby. Perhaps something to do with war memorabilia.