Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So it seems I'm going to Lisbon for a short break. What's good there, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Bird's Angel Delight for afters
    Some years ago, feeling nostalgic for Angel Delight, I bought a packet of the chocolate flavour job. Being a sophistcated adult, I decided to make it with double cream instead of milk.

It was good. It was soooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good God! They still make it. I may have to have some as an amuse bouche prior to my grillsteaks and crinkle-cut chips next week.

http://www.princesgroup.com/brands/shippams/
    Will you have peas with the grillsteaks? You must ensure that they are NOT petits pois. You want big fat peas. From a tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cor, I could fancy Toast Toppers. There was a mushroom one that was exceptional.

Let me just say this: Findus Crispy Pancakes. Beef and onion flavour
    Chicken & Mushroom was superior. Beef and onion smelled like a tramp's pants.

Bizarrely, they discontinued the chicken and mushroom and now you can only get the tramp's pants flavour.

I'd guess this was because the chemicals used to make the chicken and mushroom delicious were almost certainly made illegal.

All recommendations welcome.
    Don't whatever you do sit in a bar watching Arsenal play Man Utd at OT. #game50 #MikeRiley

I went to a posh restaurant on a hill overlooking the old town which was a fine view. No idea what it was called. Otherwise wander round the old town eating fish and drinking Superbok. Even the eggs taste of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Will you have peas with the grillsteaks? You must ensure that they are NOT petits pois. You want big fat peas. From a tin.
    We didn't have petits pois in my day.

Or I could have beans?

Now I fancy a chocolate Nesquik
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Don't whatever you do sit in a bar watching Arsenal play Man Utd at OT. #game50 #MikeRiley

I went to a posh restaurant on a hill overlooking the old town which was a fine view. No idea what it was called. Otherwise wander round the old town eating fish and drinking Superbok. Even the eggs taste of fish.
    I mostly intend to eat clams.

Chicken & Mushroom was superior. Beef and onion smelled like a tramp's pants.

Bizarrely, they discontinued the chicken and mushroom and now you can only get the tramp's pants flavour.

I'd guess this was because the chemicals used to make the chicken and mushroom delicious were almost certainly made illegal.
    You seem rather well acquainted with tramp's pants.

We didn't have petits pois in my day.

Or I could have beans?
    I'm thinking of the picture on the box... definitely peas, I'd say. Beans might be a bit... common.

These crinkle-cut chips. They're not going to be of the oven variety, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Now I fancy a chocolate Nesquik
    I preferred strawberry. Your mum would always tell you not to put too much powder in, not realising that what you wanted was the sludge at the bottom.