Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is there a realistic possibility that our squad is actually ****?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Do you think a strong captain would put up with Sanchez's arm waving tantrums?
    I think they would. And I think another manager would try to stop them doing this.
    I don't see that as a big issue. The guy works his *******s off and has a go at people. Good! I wish they were all doing it.

I hated at least 3 of the guys I used to play football with but I still dreaded the weeks where one or more of them weren't available.

You need a few ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't see that as a big issue. The guy works his *******s off and has a go at people. Good! I wish they were all doing it.

I hated at least 3 of the guys I used to play football with but I still dreaded the weeks where one or more of them weren't available.

You need a few ****s.
    What does all the arm-waving nonsense mean, though? If the manager wanted the whole team to press high up the pitch, and they didn't, then he should be sorting that out, not Sanchez. If a high press isn't the manager's decision, why is Sanchez trying to force his team-mates to join him? It's not up to him to decide the tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What does all the arm-waving nonsense mean, though? If the manager wanted the whole team to press high up the pitch, and they didn't, then he should be sorting that out, not Sanchez. If a high press isn't the manager's decision, why is Sanchez trying to force his team-mates to join him? It's not up to him to decide the tactics.
    My mum was right. Sanchez is the problem. He's unsettled the whole team as it's all about him.

Could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My mum was right. Sanchez is the problem. He's unsettled the whole team as it's all about him.

Could be true.
    Interesting theory. He does appear to be a diva. Highly talented, desirable and produductive, but 'difficult to work with'* when it's all about him.

The other scenario being that he's the only one who can be bothered and he's entitled to be annoyed at the others.

Diva imo.

*Insufferable egotistist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Interesting theory. He does appear to be a diva. Highly talented, desirable and produductive, but 'difficult to work with'* when it's all about him.

The other scenario being that he's the only one who can be bothered and he's entitled to be annoyed at the others.

Diva imo.

*Insufferable egotistist.
    Sanchez out! As his tantrums grow Ozil's ability has dwindled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think the intention is to do a half-arsed press. Technically they are supposed to be doing it but they all secretly know they don't really have to unless we are playing Spurs.

Sanchez takes it literally. Or he is just being a **** and doesn't listen.

**** knows.