Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Jean-Claude Juncker has said that he wants the expansion of Schengen, the euro to

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You do realize that this is the intellectual equivalent of the Remainers making the assumption that all the most dire consequences of Brexit will be realized and then using that assumption as a basis for criticizing it?

Why lower yourself to their level?
    But anyway, as I keep pointing out, none of this has anything to do with you. Kindly keep your foreign hooter out of our English business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But anyway, as I keep pointing out, none of this has anything to do with you. Kindly keep your foreign hooter out of our English business.
    I thought you were Dutch, b is Irish and La is a nomad??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought you were Dutch, b is Irish and La is a nomad??
    I'm as English as you. More so, actually, because I hail from our great capital, not some mosquito-infested northern bog.

I'm as English as you. More so, actually, because I hail from our great capital, not some mosquito-infested northern bog.
    You are about as English as Haggis imo... just look at your name, you are a Dutchy and lucky to be allowed to stay here

Quote Originally Posted by pokster View Post
    you are about as english as haggis imo... Just look at your name, you are a dutchy and lucky to be allowed to stay here

hate crime!

hate crime!
    But you will be allowed to stay here, as we are sych a loving nation.

WES can **** right off though. Yanks go home

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You are about as English as Haggis imo... just look at your name, you are a Dutchy and lucky to be allowed to stay here
    Easy now, Poks. My German ancestor pitched up in Whitechapel in about 1830 and I have his name.