Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, we could end up with Marseille, Hoffenheim and AEK.

Blimey, we could end up with Marseille, Hoffenheim and AEK.

You wouldn't want to play the kids against that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We might if we don't mind getting out of the tournament early doors so we can concentrate on going for fourth place and the FA Cup.

I have no idea if those teams are any good. not that teams need to be particularly good to score against us at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We might if we don't mind getting out of the tournament early doors so we can concentrate on going for fourth place and the FA Cup.

I have no idea if those teams are any good. not that teams need to be particularly good to score against us at the moment.
    What if we drop everything else and concentrate only on the Europa league as it is entry to the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely that's exactly what we ought to do in order that we get knocked out of the poxy thing as early as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

At some point in the season I fear it will become our best chance of getting back in the Champions League. Given our fixture list over the next few months that point may come rather soon. Looks like top four could be even harder than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely that's exactly what we ought to do in order that we get knocked out of the poxy thing as early as possible?

But its better than the top four trophy. Not only do you get an actual trophy but you get straight into the CL group stage. Its basically a top three trophy.

Are you seriously suggesting we could, even if the old french tosser

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    At some point in the season I fear it will become our best chance of getting back in the Champions League. Given our fixture list over the next few months that point may come rather soon. Looks like top four could be even harder than last year.
    was remotely interested, actually win the fúcking thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But its better than the top four trophy. Not only do you get an actual trophy but you get straight into the CL group stage. Its basically a top three trophy.
    No it's not. It involves tedious games against tedious foreign sides and it goes on for-fvcking-ever.

Fvck European football, p. I hate it.

Bit of a weird thing to say given his fantastic record in a tournament that doesn't

even get you champions league football.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    was remotely interested, actually win the fúcking thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No it's not. It involves tedious games against tedious foreign sides and it goes on for-fvcking-ever.

Fvck European football, p. I hate it.
    I do wish they'd just stuck with European Cup, UEFA Cup and Cup Winners Cup, was much better