Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've taken to writing business emails in a formal,

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm ghost-writing a email from someone to Kobe Bryant*. Is this the sort of language one should use these days?

*B's in America - he can explain who Kobe Bryant is
    Indubitably. 'Pon my honour, Sir, your missive to Mr or Mrs Bryant simply must display the sublimity of that most opulent of languages, viz, English.

I'm ghost-writing a email from someone to Kobe Bryant*. Is this the sort of language one should use these days?

He's a baller. Kobe, not Burney. Or was anyway. Both of them. So to speak.

'Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter'

Anyone who writes this deserves a painful death imo.

I believe him to be a large, rapey, black gentleman, la. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He's a baller. Kobe, not Burney. Or was anyway. Both of them. So to speak.

'Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter'

Anyone who writes this deserves a painful death imo.
    For once I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe him to be a large, rapey, black gentleman, la. Is that correct?
    Something like that - though it was never proven

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In short, it's a conspirass?

I heard the queen did it, but she was in lizard form at the time, it was all to do with faking the moon landings and Elvis shooting Paul McCartney on the steps of his apartment building in New York that time.
    Of course, it was the CIA itself who invented the pejorative term "conspiracy theory" to be used against anyone questioning the official narrative of the shooting.

Pretty much proves they did it imo. #GeorgeBushDidIt

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Of course, it was the CIA itself who invented the pejorative term "conspiracy theory" to be used against anyone questioning the official narrative of the shooting.

Pretty much proves they did it imo. #GeorgeBushDidIt
    I’ve no idea who did it or why (and don’t much care), but all I can tell you is that - having seen the layout - the official story makes very little logistical sense.

Chief Arrowhead's precise reaction when he went there for the first time. He didn't

I’m here. It’s Dallas. I’ve just had breakfast. Couldn’t face the grits.

It’s fùcking cold here and I went to the Texas Book Suppository yesterday.
    Bòllocks was Oswald the only shooter imo. Going there has convinced me.
    believe that even a highly trained marksman could've got one into Kennedy's head from that window.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    believe that even a highly trained marksman could've got one into Kennedy's head from that window.
    It’s all the wrong way around, h. The window is at the front top left as you look out. He’d have been in the worst possible position to make those two shots firing right-handed as the car was going away from him, narrowing the angle all the time. And we’re expected to believe he hit him twice? Balls imo.

It’s all the wrong way around, h. The window is at the front top left as you look out. He’d have been in the worst possible position to make those two shots firing right-handed as the car was going away from him, narrowing the angle all the time. And we’re expected to believe he hit him twice? Balls imo.
    Has no highly trained marksman ever been allowed to look out that window and comment?