Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
that Belgie bottle job should have buried that, there is no way any keeper should be given the chance to save that.

It's a completely different game 2nd half if we're leading 1-0.

On another topic, Jason Burt of the Tele appears to have become an anti-Arsenal c*nt of the highest order. Earlier in the season we celebrated too much which proved we were too immature to win the league, 10 wins and a draw at City later he's strangely quirt on the topic. One bad half against Villa and we're now chokers just like he always said.

C*nt.
This game was always going to be tough. Villa are a good side and have been pretty good against the top sides this season.

We looked vulnerable to the counter attack in the first half and then just couldn't control the game at all in the second. A lead may have helped, but I'm not convinced.

I do think he picked the wrong side. And I don't think we can afford to pick Zinchenko anymore. He is a major weakness in this side.

Maybe he was trying to save Jorginho for Wednesday but I really am struggling to understand why he didn't change the shape of the midfield in the second half. We were being outplayed and it was getting progressively worse.