Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon in asking for a 2nd referendum shocker

Nicola Sturgeon in asking for a 2nd referendum shocker

She's like some sort of imbecilic robot that only knows how to say one thing

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

It is quite normal for a politician or party to request a second referendum when the result of the first did not go as they wished.

We have been doing it for years here. Was there not cries for a Brexit2 vote?

Yes. What a surprise, eh? Imagine her demanding a referendum? Who could have predicted it? Amazing.

Apparently, the fact that the ruling SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY WHOSE ENTIRE RAISON D'ETRE IS INDEPENDENCE is asking for a referendum on independence is entirely down to Leave voters. Who knew, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is quite normal for a politician or party to request a second referendum when the result of the first did not go as they wished.

That's the point, I think. The people demanding a second EU referendum are ****s to a man. Like her.

FFS. Bore off, Nicola
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the point, I think. The people demanding a second EU referendum are ****s to a man. Like her.
    It is normal all the same. Conceding to the demand is the sign of ****ery.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

My point being more that as far as I'm aware she's never done an interview without mentioning it. It's her only policy, apparently

My point being more that as far as I'm aware she's never done an interview without mentioning it. It's her only policy, apparently
    Well yes I must admit to being relatively blissfully unaware of the lady such is my stance on politics both domestically and globally.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    FFS. Bore off, Nicola
    Perhaps we should hold a referendum to decide whether England wishes to remain in the UK. It might be amusing watching Paddies, Welshers and Jockanesers trying to pay their own bills.

The odd thing about it, is it looks incredibly difficult to call - polls (I know, I know) running at 50/50