Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Doubt he'll give a toss but Harry Kane is well on the way to winning the worst

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Golden Boot in WC history. Quite incredible to score 6 goals but not one good or proper one apart from the winning header against Tunisia.

Can't wait for the DVD
    I really don't understand why opposition folk continue to haul Kane/others to the ground, knowing full well that the video refs will spot it & a penalty will be given. Kane will probably finish with 8 or 9 goals as result.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I really don't understand why opposition folk continue to haul Kane/others to the ground, knowing full well that the video refs will spot it & a penalty will be given. Kane will probably finish with 8 or 9 goals as result.
    Like your mum, he's very good at inducing contact, as they call it. They just showed the penalty incident on the telly and it looked a textbook example, to me. Defenders though will argue it's six-of-one, half-a-dozen of the other, often to no avail.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."