Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looks as though Ozil is staying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Calum Chambers too apparently, which is actually far more important; the lad is a serious talent on my FIFA career. PSG want 95 million quid for him
    FIFA 18 just out, much excitement chez SW about the fact it will include Lacazette as an Arsenal player. Have to say he has gained an almost legendary status so early in his career.

I did suggest that instead of me forking out €60 on the new game he simply bought the player from Lyon in the FIFA 17 game, but he assures me this is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    FIFA 18 just out, much excitement chez SW about the fact it will include Lacazette as an Arsenal player. Have to say he has gained an almost legendary status so early in his career.

I did suggest that instead of me forking out €60 on the new game he simply bought the player from Lyon in the FIFA 17 game, but he assures me this is not possible.

I can't imagine why not, unless he hasn't got enough cash. In any case, there's ways around that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

You need to put your foot down here, I reckon. Remind him that you're not a bottomless pit of money and if he wanted the game he shouldn't have blown the Lacazette budget on the shirt.

Meanwhile, you know what to get him for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You need to put your foot down here, I reckon. Remind him that you're not a bottomless pit of money and if he wanted the game he shouldn't have blown the Lacazette budget on the shirt.

Meanwhile, you know what to get him for Christmas.
    Exactly why I cannot buy it now.