Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even Quentin Tarantino has stuck his oar in* now.

Even Quentin Tarantino has stuck his oar in* now.

*Not literally, I think, although you never know.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    **** **** ****ity ****

Well given that his girlfriend was one of the victims, I'd certainly say you might have expected him to say something a bit earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well given that his girlfriend was one of the victims, I'd certainly say you might have expected him to say something a bit earlier.
    I thought he said something right at the start in Weinstein's defence and was vilified for it?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought he said something right at the start in Weinstein's defence and was vilified for it?
    I lose track, tbh. I am starting to wonder how Harvey Weinstein found any time to do any film producing or whatever it is he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What, and ruin her career? And maybe even his own too? Not likely, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

What, and ruin her career? And maybe even his own too? Not likely, imo.
    Yeah exactly. This is your damn life you're talking about, and you're gonna stick your neck out for some little hussy who's talkin sh!t. I seriously doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    **** **** ****ity ****
    Most *********************************************** ever wd LA
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Yeah exactly. This is your damn life you're talking about, and you're gonna stick your neck out for some little hussy who's talkin sh!t. I seriously doubt that.
    Yeah. I think the issue B (evidently the father of a young lady himself, don't forget) is referring to is that if people feel so strongly that their careers are more important than their humanity, then we're all buggered, so to speak.

And maybe we are.

Yeah. I think the issue B (evidently the father of a young lady himself, don't forget) is referring to is that if people feel so strongly that their careers are more important than their humanity, then we're all buggered, so to speak.

And maybe we are.
    It's seldom so black and white, though, is it? First of all, Tarantino's movies were produced by Miramax-Weinstein. So it's definitely having an effect. Second, there were probably other, grosser abusers at the time; and so he would have said, well, at least I'm saving her and other women I know from *that asshole. Last but not least, he probably honestly felt that he, Tarantino, could give her, his girlfriend, a better artistic career. Get through this, sweetheart, and it's all good roles from here on out. The last part is not wrong, by the way.