Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I heard a song on the radio yesterday it's called Nina Cried Power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'll give you down with the youth you clot.I put £10 of my hard earned cash

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    it's by a man called Hozier it's good you should listen to it.

I am so down with the youth.
    on a horse yesterday and the bally thing decided to stop for a munch on the grass half way round. Oh well methinks, can't fully predict what animals might do but when I went to reclaim my tenner the scurrilous little weasel behind the glass said "It don't work like that mate" and seemed to think he could just trouser my money.

Even laughed at me when I threatened to involve the local constabulary. You told me this gambling lark was as easy as persuading your mum to take the cock in her mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    on a horse yesterday and the bally thing decided to stop for a munch on the grass half way round. Oh well methinks, can't fully predict what animals might do but when I went to reclaim my tenner the scurrilous little weasel behind the glass said "It don't work like that mate" and seemed to think he could just trouser my money.

Even laughed at me when I threatened to involve the local constabulary. You told me this gambling lark was as easy as persuading your mum to take the cock in her mouth
    It is easy, so long as you choose the correct horse. As your mum always says.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is easy, so long as you choose the correct horse. As your mum always says.
    no your mum