Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone going to the Leicester game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    On my last flight to London they had us circling around in Essex for 20 minutes. I always find it slightly unnerving looking out the window and seeing another plane not to far away doing the same thing.
    Not to worry b, it's a carefully choreographed dance, designed in such a way that it's pretty unlikely that two aircrfat will come together - in Europe, anyway, where you're covered by radar.

If you're in the hold over the Med at night waiting to land on some Greek island though... fúck your luck.

So c. How did you go from flying passenger jets, swanning around the world for free,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not to worry b, it's a carefully choreographed dance, designed in such a way that it's pretty unlikely that two aircrfat will come together - in Europe, anyway, where you're covered by radar.

If you're in the hold over the Med at night waiting to land on some Greek island though... fúck your luck.
    shagging eager young trolly dollies to flogging ropey old pre-owned jags in Essex?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    shagging eager young trolly dollies to flogging ropey old pre-owned jags in Essex?
    My life story is a long, complex and fascinating tale, h, but alas in order to learn all the details you will have to buy my autobiography, "A Life Wasted", available once I've written it.