Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning I think.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I saw most of that. Very nice thank you.

I was incredibly impressed with the easiness of renting a car in the states. And the very relaxed take whatever car you want the keys are in the windscreen approach.

I ended up with a Hyundai Sonata not a car I would have picked immediately but I was half away. Piece of piss to drive over there.
    I really liked the car.
    Where did you drive?

I once hired a convertible Chrysler Sebring in San Fran and drove to South Lake Tahoe, up through the Sierra Nevada. That was an amazing drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where did you drive?

I once hired a convertible Chrysler Sebring in San Fran and drove to South Lake Tahoe, up through the Sierra Nevada. That was an amazing drive.
    I drove down to San Diego one day and back. around LA a lot and up the Pacific coast highway.
    It was so nice to drive with lots of space and a parts of open road was actually fun to drive.

On the flip side taking 3 hours to get from Malibu to the middle of LA during rush hour not so fun.

I want a big long car saloon style car now.

I want
    :sigh:

Welcome back, Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    :sigh:

Welcome back, Pat.
    You'll be happy Ash I plan on not buying anything next year. a year of spending no money.
    I may have brought back a telecaster from the states

I may have brought back a telecaster from the states
    What colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What colour?
    Sort of burgundy, used one definitely been well used, not expensive.
    I went to another few shops and played some vintage guitars out of my price range.
    my favourite was a les Paul junior from 1959 it was the best set up guitar I've ever played.

I drove down to San Diego one day and back. around LA a lot and up the Pacific coast highway.
    It was so nice to drive with lots of space and a parts of open road was actually fun to drive.

On the flip side taking 3 hours to get from Malibu to the middle of LA during rush hour not so fun.

I want a big long car saloon style car now.
    BMW 435d, Fash

Effortless motorway cruising.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    BMW 435d, Fash

Effortless motorway cruising.
    It was so nice to have that style of car. Plenty of power all the stuff I would need. huge console to store all my *******s
    open the boot and fuel cap cover from inside

Their 'gas' station are pandemonium though. they seem to enter from any side cars all over the place.

It was so nice to have that style of car. Plenty of power all the stuff I would need. huge console to store all my *******s
    open the boot and fuel cap cover from inside

Their 'gas' station are pandemonium though. they seem to enter from any side cars all over the place.
    What have I told you about buying a diesel car, f? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What have I told you about buying a diesel car, f? Hmm?
    my car seems so noisy now