Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's just occurred to me that there's absolutely no 'away goals' benefit in winning

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    there is also no benefit in watching spurs.
    Whilst this is true, watching Ajax was lovely.

A team full of youth, directness, skill and workrate. Everything The Arsenal isn't

The post hitting ****s
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whilst this is true, watching Ajax was lovely.

A team full of youth, directness, skill and workrate. Everything The Arsenal isn't

The post hitting ****s
    They have an identity, see? A plan. They know how the club traditionally expresses its values on the pitch, so it's easy for them to embrace those values.

Like The Arsenal used to be until recently

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They have an identity, see? A plan. They know how the club traditionally expresses its values on the pitch, so it's easy for them to embrace those values.

Like The Arsenal used to be until recently
    I loved watching the little fellas. Kept doing the simple things well, helping each other out and occasionally doing something very pretty indeed.

Mind you, I was sometimes screaming for them to just put their fúcking foot through the thing and clear their lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I loved watching the little fellas. Kept doing the simple things well, helping each other out and occasionally doing something very pretty indeed.

Mind you, I was sometimes screaming for them to just put their fúcking foot through the thing and clear their lines.
    I wonder what 'position' Frenkie de Jong is supposed to play? He appeared to be playing at left-back, sweeper, defensive midfield, right wing and no. 10 #spiritofjohan

their composure at the back ... makes our lot look like they are blind, deaf and suffering from ADHD
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I wonder what 'position' Frenkie de Jong is supposed to play? He appeared to be playing at left-back, sweeper, defensive midfield, right wing and no. 10 #spiritofjohan
    I wonder who he'll be playing for next season?

He's already signed for Barcelona, I believe.

Barcelona, innit. 75m Euro.

Bargain.

He's already signed for Barcelona, I believe.
    Ewww. The horrible little ****.

I hate Barcelona infinitely more than I hate any other big foreign club. I think it's the sort of hipster ****s who give it the old 'Mas que un club' shíte who really put me off.

Ewww. The horrible little ****.

I hate Barcelona infinitely more than I hate any other big foreign club. I think it's the sort of hipster ****s who give it the old 'Mas que un club' shíte who really put me off.
    Who could you be thinking of?