Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think I might begin suporting Spurs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am no fan of the Yankee but equally I am unsure what exactly he can be accused of having done wrong.

The manager has been backed financially over recent years, perhaps not as much as some may want but the money has been there. If you think Mustafi is **** or that Xhaka has been a let-down then you cannot blame SK on this. Summer 2017 and the whole Sanchez/Lemar debacle was like a football Carry On movie but then again not sure that is down to the Yankee.
    Well we dont know what some of our strange summer behaviours are down to. Nevertheless, strange they have been.....

I wasnt specifically criticising him, just pointing out that his record in ownership is not one that would have a fan salivating......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well we dont know what some of our strange summer behaviours are down to. Nevertheless, strange they have been.....

I wasnt specifically criticising him, just pointing out that his record in ownership is not one that would have a fan salivating......
    Ivan said at the AGM that it's the media's fault that our summers have read like a circus script. Perhaps what we believe was going on wasn't happening at all and Arsene/Ivan have been quite content with the squad.