Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The apparent signing of the Brazilian chap, Everton

The apparent signing of the Brazilian chap, Everton

seems to gathering pace, apparently the club doctor flying out to Brazil to do the medical according to Fox Sports Brasil........does seem a bit odd that though

Impressive Wikipedia profile imo

https://www.mariowiki.com/Goombrat

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    seems to gathering pace, apparently the club doctor flying out to Brazil to do the medical according to Fox Sports Brasil........does seem a bit odd that though
    I was reading an article earlier. that said we've bid 25m for the Celtic chap and 35 for another chap.
    but we only have a 40m budget

It'll make radio commentary when we're playing Everton against Everton rather complicated imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It'll make radio commentary when we're playing Everton against Everton rather complicated imo.
    Only for a year. We'll be in the Championship the following season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Only for a year. We'll be in the Championship the following season.
    We'd never do anything that interesting.

Mind you, I've always fancied a relegation battle and we've been in the top flight for a century, so it's about time.

He’s got weird looking hair though. The next Gervinho imo.

They’d either have to do the medical in Brazil or the US. It would be illogical for him to fly to the UK for a medical and then fly back to the US to join the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We'd never do anything that interesting.

Mind you, I've always fancied a relegation battle and we've been in the top flight for a century, so it's about time.
    We had a bit of scare in the 80's, that was unpleasant

We had a bit of scare in the 80's, that was unpleasant
    Did we? I know we gave it a decent crack in the 70s, but I don't remember us finishing bottom half in the 80s. We had a slight moment after George left and finished 12th, I think.