Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So is Auld Veng laughing his socks off, do you think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We did revert to the old impenetrable football on the edge of THEIR box for all of 60 seconds or so when the score was 2 each

The Wengerball DNA still lingers

Pulling Ramsay back a bit further might assist the shape and strength of the team
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    We did revert to the old impenetrable football on the edge of THEIR box for all of 60 seconds or so when the score was 2 each

The Wengerball DNA still lingers

Pulling Ramsay back a bit further might assist the shape and strength of the team
    That or selling him - he was useless again. Master WES and I said so and the Times disagreed so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That or selling him - he was useless again. Master WES and I said so and the Times disagreed so it must be true.
    You thought Ramsey was useless yesterday?

Did you watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You thought Ramsey was useless yesterday?

Did you watch the game?
    No, not really. I just felt that I should say that in order to maintain some sense on continuity.

He was average. Did very little of note and spent much of the time taking too many touches and slowing the play down. Souness pointed this out in his pre-match criticism and sure enough there was Aaron proving him right for 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    B0llocks, WES, he had a decent game for the most part. Well, some of the part that I could watch anyway. I was flicking between that and the F1 to escape the stomach-wrenching angst of watching us trying to defend.

Unless, of course, you are just parodying the character you play on here, as many do.